Авторизация  
yoonai

Gold Aion perfect quality? part II

Рекомендуемые сообщения

yoonai    6

Please don't close subjects too fast ;) it's uncultured to close topic without giving a chance to comment your comment by others.

Good that you are working on it but for how long? My RU friends said that they've already told you in June (or so) about starting some events :1f60f:

"The server wasn't made as a pvp one." Where did you wrote that in server description? - it's huge mistake that ppl can't find that information.

"We are not going to make any new dungeons or arenas for pvp." I haven't mantioned sth like this - it's not event its more like another content of pvp system. 

For me pvp event should look like this: You give a bunch of quests for killing ppl and for example other quests in which palyers have to kill selected mobs/bosses which are in regions of e.g. Katalam/Danaria/ID. It will not only contains pve but also it'll warm up pvp open world. As a reward for quests pvp you could give serums, 100% socketing aids and stuff like this and for pve quests - plumes, manastones etc. (it's just a suggestion)

Perfect event and easy to create :) it'll boost also your shop because I think that players will need mounts, titles, Yasbas (no soulsickness) and AP scrolls :1f44c:

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

Nimfeya    318
38 минут назад, yoonai сказал:

Please don't close subjects too fast ;) it's uncultured to close topic without giving a chance to comment your comment by others.

Good that you are working on it but for how long? My RU friends said that they've already told you in June (or so) about starting some events :1f60f:

"The server wasn't made as a pvp one." Where did you wrote that in server description? - it's huge mistake that ppl can't find that information.

"We are not going to make any new dungeons or arenas for pvp." I haven't mantioned sth like this - it's not event its more like another content of pvp system. 

For me pvp event should look like this: You give a bunch of quests for killing ppl and for example other quests in which palyers have to kill selected mobs/bosses which are in regions of e.g. Katalam/Danaria/ID. It will not only contains pve but also it'll warm up pvp open world. As a reward for quests pvp you could give serums, 100% socketing aids and stuff like this and for pve quests - plumes, manastones etc. (it's just a suggestion)

Perfect event and easy to create :) it'll boost also your shop because I think that players will need mounts, titles, Yasbas (no soulsickness) and AP scrolls :1f44c:

The answer to the question was already given 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация