Авторизация  
yoonai

Gold Aion perfect quality?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

yoonai    6

Hi dear Administrators!

First of all, I would like to know when will you try to "cheer up" the server it's starting to be pretty boring... events? :1f61e:

As I remeber patch 4.6 was a beautiful patch, where you could go do pve and the most important part was pvp open world (that's why many ppl are looking for good quality server).

! Most of ppl who are playing here wants some pvp events which will help to develop the pvp in game and also will be rewarding ! :1f60d:

You said that this server is perfect quality - try to prove it. You can't call server "good, perfect quality" if you're not trying to connect and expand pvp and pve system  :/  and me and my friends only hear from RU players that's going to be PvE server (wtf 4.6 only pve? :1f440:

If you don't have any solutions how to connect pve and improve pvp along than ask players I think we have a lot of ideas :) 

I would like to know if there is any point to invest time and money in this server as I'm more pvp player than pve :D 

Lastly are you planning to do some balance between ely and asmo?

Thx for your answer o/

• Like 3

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
14 часов назад, yoonai сказал:

Hi dear Administrators!

First of all, I would like to know when will you try to "cheer up" the server it's starting to be pretty boring... events? :1f61e:

As I remeber patch 4.6 was a beautiful patch, where you could go do pve and the most important part was pvp open world (that's why many ppl are looking for good quality server).

! Most of ppl who are playing here wants some pvp events which will help to develop the pvp in game and also will be rewarding ! :1f60d:

You said that this server is perfect quality - try to prove it. You can't call server "good, perfect quality" if you're not trying to connect and expand pvp and pve system  :/  and me and my friends only hear from RU players that's going to be PvE server (wtf 4.6 only pve? :1f440:

If you don't have any solutions how to connect pve and improve pvp along than ask players I think we have a lot of ideas :) 

I would like to know if there is any point to invest time and money in this server as I'm more pvp player than pve :D 

Thx for your answer o/

Hello!

We will give you a detailed answer soon^_^

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
18 hours ago, yoonai said:

Hi dear Administrators!

Thx for your answer o/

Hello,

We are planning to make ivents here soon, and we are thinking on their types, modes and so on c:

The server wasn't made as a pvp one. We are not going to make any new dungeons or arenas for pvp. The server still has low rates which makes it rather pve, but the game itself contains pvp content and conditions for it do exist here, so you can still go and conquer Atreia:D

We're trying to make this server to work as good as possible, remove all the inconveniences and bags, make the game smoother, so for everyone the gameplay will be awesome. 

We get a lot of complaints about the balance between the races and probably we will close the register for asmo, so that more people will go for elyos. 

Hope I've answered all your questions.

If you want to make any suggestions, you (as well as the other players) can write them on forum, and I think we will make a special section for it in the English community.

Have a nice game!

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация