Авторизация  
globosud

Unbalanced factions, faction change ?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

globosud    14

The factions are unbalanced, can I create a new asmo account?  I do not want to stay a year to get a set abyss. Can do with same mail or need new mail?

Поделиться сообщением

globosud    14

International legion dont take new pIayer, I tried with divergent, oddo's answer  that it was a deposit legion .  think it's impossible for a not-Russian player to remain elyos

Изменено пользователем globosud

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60

Hello,

You can easily start playing for another race, but yes, you need another email.

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
7 hours ago, globosud said:

thx :) created new asmo account, but I leave the same account on the forum

Yeah, it's not a problem.

Have a nice game :)

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

there are enough english speaking legions even without joining my extra wh space buddy, gl on asmo side

Поделиться сообщением

Sweetie    17

Hi hi,

I found a legion who speak english, but for the progress it's a problem on the both side. 
I have an asmo account + ely account. 

The MAIN problem of Gold Aion it's the server target partly a Russian community, and with that, it's hard to find a group for evolve with your stuff. I can take exemple, if you don't participate at aiege, the only thing who can give you medals + abyssal rank, it's the Bastion, but the Bastion, it's hard to find a group. It's realy rare to see a recruit in english, all the recruit are in Russian!
I participate at 2 run for the bastion. 1 on the asmo side and 1 in the elyos side, it's horrible!

I come of the official server [Aion EU / Hyperion] and on all french server, the bastion have the same way. The Russian don't do the Bastion like us, they take another way and personnaly, I found this method so hard. When you try to exmplain the group you want, it's complicated... Exemple, on the asmo side, I have a cleric, but, I play only cleric dps, don't like heal a group for many reason. I told this and the lead put me on a group where I can DPS, not heal all the time. I ask too, put me ono the G4, the G4 I know, I expain by a video what mean G4 for me, because on the G4, the group don't need a cleric 100% heal (G4 you can heal with only a song weaver with heal stigma)... With the mistake he commited, we lost the Bastion and he put the fault on me x)

The communication is realy hard for the big instance you need to do. 
I ask a solution at Gold Aion, the answer is, they work on some thing, but what!?

Gold Aion need to add more vote on english community, not only Russian.
At the moment, I can told you it's hard to progress, I dunno how I can progress and get my abyssal stuff. 

On the official, I had made my A2, if I have to count the ranking in addition to bash to do the stuff, almost 4 months, otherwise, 1 month to all broken to just do the armor. Here ... I do not know how I'm going to do it! Its depressing me to a point ... It's the same thing for my friend who play on the asmo side. He play Gladiator. 

In short, everything to tell you that no matter which faction you choose, you will have the same problem. If not on the Elyos side, the one I am named EDEN.

XOXOXO

Изменено пользователем Ilianna

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
1 час назад, Ilianna сказал:

Hi hi,

I found a legion who speak english, but for the progress it's a problem on the both side. 
I have an asmo account + ely account. 

The MAIN problem of Gold Aion it's the server target partly a Russian community, and with that, it's hard to find a group for evolve with your stuff. I can take exemple, if you don't participate at aiege, the only thing who can give you medals + abyssal rank, it's the Bastion, but the Bastion, it's hard to find a group. It's realy rare to see a recruit in english, all the recruit are in Russian!
I participate at 2 run for the bastion. 1 on the asmo side and 1 in the elyos side, it's horrible!

I come of the official server [Aion EU / Hyperion] and on all french server, the bastion have the same way. The Russian don't do the Bastion like us, they take another way and personnaly, I found this method so hard. When you try to exmplain the group you want, it's complicated... Exemple, on the asmo side, I have a cleric, but, I play only cleric dps, don't like heal a group for many reason. I told this and the lead put me on a group where I can DPS, not heal all the time. I ask too, put me ono the G4, the G4 I know, I expain by a video what mean G4 for me, because on the G4, the group don't need a cleric 100% heal (G4 you can heal with only a song weaver with heal stigma)... With the mistake he commited, we lost the Bastion and he put the fault on me x)

The communication is realy hard for the big instance you need to do. 
I ask a solution at Gold Aion, the answer is, they work on some thing, but what!?

Gold Aion need to add more vote on english community, not only Russian.
At the moment, I can told you it's hard to progress, I dunno how I can progress and get my abyssal stuff. 

On the official, I had made my A2, if I have to count the ranking in addition to bash to do the stuff, almost 4 months, otherwise, 1 month to all broken to just do the armor. Here ... I do not know how I'm going to do it! Its depressing me to a point ... It's the same thing for my friend who play on the asmo side. He play Gladiator. 

In short, everything to tell you that no matter which faction you choose, you will have the same problem. If not on the Elyos side, the one I am named EDEN.

XOXOXO

Hi! I played a lot (about 5 years) on EU servers like Anuhart, Alquima and Grendal... RU community was rly weak, but we don't cared about it, cos we played together with my friends (premade 6 ppls pty). And I never felt like i'm alone or wasting my time for nothing (but games is a really waste of time :D)

Also, as I know... you are from Canada and your time is very different with ours. And seems like it's your main trouble. Poke your friends, find some aion groups of facebook, spam a lot in /3 chat about finding a friends for playing aion or even create your own guild and spam about recruiting.

Поделиться сообщением

Sweetie    17

@Heatbeat Salut ;)

I just read your answer. Certainly you played 5 years on the official, on the servers of your language. You had time to make friends of yours, but I would like to make you understand something here. It's not because I come from Canada ^^

On EU, the schedule was French and I took part in the seats, that's not the problem. On Gold Aion, the biggest problem is that it is exclusively oriented towards a Russian community! The top site, just as an example, is Russian!

You tell me, bring people, but do you honestly believe that my friends will stay if they see such a language barrier !? Even when I post an ad in 3, I can not find anything or I put an eternity to mount a simple group for only cited Sauro example.

Gold Aion wants players from several communities, but does not do anything about it!?!

It would already be necessary that Gold Aion is on different top site, in particular the top English site to see French, it is not while remaining only on the Russian that this will attract players, especially to make them stay.

In addition, this language barrier greatly complicates life at stake for large bodies, especially if you have to play a cleric or worse a class that is very important. Few speak English and even less French on the Elyos side.

So, this language barrier is difficult. Finding people to play permanently is, how to say, a real obstacle course.

I will take the case of Kimita a Glad of my Legion Sexy Lolita. We come from the official, he is on the side asmo, it is difficult to progress because of this language barrier. Add to this that the Bastion groups are more and more closed circle on the side asmo. He lost his place recently to another Legion player who rode his Bastion.

It is not the desire to "try hard" that is missing, but at a given moment, we must see the reality in the face. Gold Aion is clearly not suitable for people who are not Russian, especially when you take the reflections of style, learn the Russian language. I can tell you that this does not make you want to stay, but really not, so to give the envy to others to come !?

Поделиться сообщением

Oddo    4

there's a huge legion on asmo side called Reckless... they all speak english...

Поделиться сообщением

Heatbeat    246
27 минут назад, Ilianna сказал:

@Heatbeat Salut ;)

I just read your answer. Certainly you played 5 years on the official, on the servers of your language. You had time to make friends of yours, but I would like to make you understand something here. It's not because I come from Canada ^^

On EU, the schedule was French and I took part in the seats, that's not the problem. On Gold Aion, the biggest problem is that it is exclusively oriented towards a Russian community! The top site, just as an example, is Russian!

You tell me, bring people, but do you honestly believe that my friends will stay if they see such a language barrier !? Even when I post an ad in 3, I can not find anything or I put an eternity to mount a simple group for only cited Sauro example.

Gold Aion wants players from several communities, but does not do anything about it!?!

It would already be necessary that Gold Aion is on different top site, in particular the top English site to see French, it is not while remaining only on the Russian that this will attract players, especially to make them stay.

In addition, this language barrier greatly complicates life at stake for large bodies, especially if you have to play a cleric or worse a class that is very important. Few speak English and even less French on the Elyos side.

So, this language barrier is difficult. Finding people to play permanently is, how to say, a real obstacle course.

I will take the case of Kimita a Glad of my Legion Sexy Lolita. We come from the official, he is on the side asmo, it is difficult to progress because of this language barrier. Add to this that the Bastion groups are more and more closed circle on the side asmo. He lost his place recently to another Legion player who rode his Bastion.

It is not the desire to "try hard" that is missing, but at a given moment, we must see the reality in the face. Gold Aion is clearly not suitable for people who are not Russian, especially when you take the reflections of style, learn the Russian language. I can tell you that this does not make you want to stay, but really not, so to give the envy to others to come !?

I'm russian and it was rly hard to start playing on EU server. Was the same shit like "learn english" "no russians" and other provoke phrases. Those times my ingrish was rly bad, but it still bad :D

Was hard to find new friends, but after 1 months finally we get a good karma in dredgions with random ppls or during open-world pvp. I'm not telling that you are weak against language barrier, but you must be strong to not surrender... And SWB PVE is not the main pve content in 4.6, but yeap, it's the best place to farm medals.

PS I saw few EU recrouting messages on ely side. Steel Rose Army or something like that¬¬

Поделиться сообщением

Purrfect    60
1 hour ago, Ilianna said:

@Heatbeat Salut ;)

And we cant make others learn English and what's more French, you know :) 

And about time zones, you see, this time is also not the best for all russian players. The country is also big and A LOT of players must stay late if they want to participate in some events. That is for example me, living in Siberia. I have been always missing a lot of things because of sleep :c 

Поделиться сообщением

Sweetie    17

@Heatbeat 

On the EU version, there are Russian servers, if you played on another server than on your original language, I can not do anything at this level. I'm talking about the problem of this server which is a private and does not have 3-4 servers, but only one.

In addition, you said you saw a recruitment message on the 3 for a bilingual legion. If you paid attention to my messages posted, I told the person who wants to change faction that I'm already in a legion, so, directed me to another, it's weird. She is totally English speaking legion or I am, but her does not prevent the language problem that Gold Aion encounters.

I propose solutions for this server, but I have the impression of being attacked ^^
I'm talking about a problem that I encounter as "bilingual" on a server that wants to be "bilingual" and that, in the end, is not totally!

I quoted the Top Site, I can point the finger at the Forum, which is clearly more oriented towards the Russian community than English. These are small details like this that will not keep people who do not speak Russian.

She is there the nuance.

I want to try hard on this server, but if the Community does not help, if the pressure of this language barrier is too oppressive, well, this does not make you want to stay.

Gold Aion has only a handful of English speakers, that's not enough.

I will go further in my analysis.

On an official server of your language, you are certain to come across people with whom you can be in perfect harmony. The human does not agree with everyone. Starting from this principle, I take my case, I am not a very sociable person basic, I do not get along with everyone. It is clear that with such a concern, finding a good group of people who will harmonize with me, will take time, but the server where I am is populated by people who speak my language. So I will eventually find myself.

I do not know if you follow what I'm trying to say.

On Gold Aion, bilingual people are few, so for a person who has a problem such as mine, I can assure you that it is simply catastrophic. Add to this the language barrier, as I say from X message. I speak a little English, I use google translation, but basic I speak French. This language barrier is even more oppressive for me and I am told in the answers of the Forum, bring people!

I wonder if people think before telling me this !?
If I, who speaks little English, who is French, is having trouble on this server, how my gaming friends will react here. I talked about Kimita's case, I did not even discuss the case of a cleric from my legion who came yesterday to test the server.

His first reaction: "Wesh what's this 3!" Everything is in Russian ... ". When I ask my boyfriend to come play, he sends me directly shit, because he does not speak English at all, so go to a server or you see that the Russian be omni present, you do not attract of the world, you run away.

So, to make clear, all my gaming friends, for 90% of them, it's dead, Gold Aion is a poison. It does not attract, although the server is 4.6.

Afterwards for the rest, I have already specified.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите, чтобы комментировать

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа в

Войти
Авторизация